The Nevada real estate industry has been picking up over the years. 2017 saw an increase in home sales by 9% compared to 2016. Home buyers from the north are moving downwards towards the south and the southwest in search of properties, given how prices in Nevada have been much friendlier to investors than in other parts of the country.
Some other reasons for an increase in the sale of residential and commercial property in the state are:
- Nevada has one of the most business-friendly tax laws in the United States
- Property prices are favorable and budget-friendly all-year round
- The state is located geographically close to the major commercial states and ports of the Western United States
- Nevada offers one of the least operating costs for businesses looking to set up units in the United States
- More than 72 million square feet of industrial space is available for usage in the state
- Very little bureaucracy and red tape compared to other states
Given these reasons, Nevada is an absolute goldmine for potential investors looking to invest in real estate in the southwestern United States.
An evergreen area for property development
The state of deserts is slowly gaining popularity for being the perfect place to start a commercial venture. The past few years have seen many multi-million dollar conglomerates such as Amazon, Tesla, Walmart, and eBay amongst others setting up their manufacturing units and distribution centers here.
Google’s recent purchase of 1200+ acres of land for its newest data center has made Nevada a highly promising place for businessmen from across the world. Although a lot of the big players in Nevada are from the field of e-commerce and technology, Nevada isn’t just another replica of the Silicon Valley. In fact, what makes Nevada so different from other industrial and commercial hubs is its heterogeneity. Large conglomerates including the entertainment giant MGM Resorts International, the F&B manufacturer Ardagh Group SA and the government-owned-and-operated United States Air Force base make this state a potpourri of different business cultures. Due to the presence of such a diverse group of players, Nevada has found itself developing rapidly and is on the cusp of a complete makeover. With so much land still available for use and land and property prices changing but a little, the state is ideal for any business looking to establish a commercial enterprise at the least of costs.
Why choose Northern Nevada Commercial Real Estate for your new ventures?
When it comes to purchasing property in Nevada, you can trust our team at Northern Nevada Commercial Real Estate.
Why should you choose us? Here are some reasons:
- Extensive experience of 14 years in the field of real estate
- In-depth knowledge about the Nevada property industry
- Friendly and highly experienced team of property agents, managers, and brokers
- Multiple successful commercial and residential real estate projects to our name
- End-to-end real estate management services offered
If you’d like any information about the services we offer, feel free to send us an email or give us a call. We look forward to helping you make your business dreams a reality.